Digital marketing is an umbrella term of all advertisements delivered through electronic mediums. The digital marketing industry is an exciting and fast-moving one. Digital marketers are able to access multiple tools and platforms that takes the whole concept of digital marketing to another level.
Some of these tools include;
Social Media Marketing
Social media platforms like Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook are a common part of any marketing strategy. Therefore, there are so many apps that support social media marketing, from content management and scheduling to content discovery.
- Hootsuite: Hootsuite is a content management marketing tool that helps you manage multiple social media accounts, grow your audience and monitor conversations. From the centralized platforms, social media marketers can schedule content, monitor keywords and generate highly visual responses.
- Sendible: Sendible is a social media management platform that allows users to manage multiple accounts from one dashboard.
- Sprout Social: This social media management platform has features such as social listening, advanced analytics, and smart box. It is good for large organizations with high level deliverables.
- BuzzSumo: The BuzzSumo platform is a perfect tool for content marketing. It allows you to discover new keywords and trending topics. It also allows you to easily connect with influencers in your field.
Email Marketing Tools
Email marketing tools help marketers create email campaigns plan and execute them.
- SMTP: SMTP offers several features that will help with the visual aspects of creating marketing emails.
- ConvertKit: It is a great fit for both eCommerce businesses and creators. It includes features such as landing page, tagging systems, data management, personalization and much more.
Data & Analytic Tools
Data analytic tools are helpful tools for digital marketers. The likes of Google analytics, Facebook insights, and Twitter analytics are good tools that help track stats, provide metrics related to engagement and help to optimize campaigns.
UX and Design Tools
Design is another key part of digital marketing. When it comes to creating ads and content like social media posts and blog posts, tools like Canva and Photoshop help to add dynamic images to the content.
Content Management Tools
Content management tools such as MishGuru, CoSChedule, and CrowdRiff help with content creation and curation. they can help marketers identify content opportunities and craft engaging blog and social media posts that will resonate with target audience.
Working in digital marketing requires one to be strategic and understanding how these tools work is important to maximize the impact of your campaign.