A few years back, the influencer marketing field was limited only to celebrities and a few dedicated bloggers. Presently, it appears as though we’ve seen influencers rise and saturate the market. Organizations are presently intrigued to collaborate with influencers as opposed to celebrities. As they have come to understand the fact that influencers are authentic and can bridge the gap between their target audience and brand.
Influencer marketing is leveraging the reach of an existing influencer who has built a huge reputation and strong brand in a particular niche to support your brand, promote your product, or co-create content, with the aim of increasing brand awareness and sales. It is a form of collaboration. A business collaborates with an influential person to promote a product, service, or campaign.
- Celebrities: These are people who are well known and get lots of public attention, from other people. They are constantly promoting and endorsing products through social media, TV and other media forms.
- Social Influencers (YouTubers/Instagrammers): These are people who have built a reputation for their knowledge and expertise on a specific topic on their preferred social media channels. They generate huge following because of videos they take or photos they post. They are more authentic and relatable than celebrities.
- Industry Influencers: These are significant people within your industry. They can be bloggers, social figures, or business leaders. These are people who are viewed as an authority in your field and have a following.
- Build brand awareness: Influencers create content that resonates with their audience and helps them establish a sense of bonding and trust. Partner with influencers that create engaging content that matches your brand value, this will help you build your brand awareness.
- Attract a new target market: For this, you need influencers who can build and drive targeted traffic to your brand to attract a new target market for your business.
- Facilitate sales: Everything leads up to this: more sales. When influencers offer buying suggestions, their audiences trust them and make purchasing decisions based on them, this, in turn, means more leads for your business.
- Ask Influencers to Create Instagram Stories
- Get Influencers to Create Testimonial Videos
- Collaborate with Influencers for affiliate marketing
- Ask Influencers to Review Your Products
- Offer a Discount Code Through Your Influencers
Contact us today to speak with a strategist.