Digital marketing has become an integral part of what a business is to its customers. Digital marketing is like any other type of marketing—it’s a way to connect with and influence your potential customers. The real difference is, you connect with and influence those customers online.
Every company requires an online presence to be successful. This includes a real estate company. As a real estate company in business, it is important to engage in online marketing to grow your customer base.
If you are like many other business owners, you may say,
Why do I need to grow my business with digital marketing?
If you are looking to increase the scope of your tactics, enhance your current practices and integrate marketing strategies that will lift your real estate business above the competition, here are a six(6) strategies to note:
1. Create a great website: A web design should focus on the appearance, layout, and content of the website. Load quality content to making your website easily accessible on any device so as to boost your business in search engines, playing a big role in the search engine optimization process. Ensure your website is mobile responsive and comply with search engine updates so customers can reach your business with ease.
The best way to ensure proper web design practices (and subsequent search engine visibility) is to partner up with a web design agency that knows what they’re doing.
2.Product Pages as Landing Pages: Landing pages are standalone web pages that are designed specifically for lead data capture and lead generation activity. By designing each product or project page as a landing page, you can insert all the necessary information to help a prospect make a buying decision. They also serve as landing pages for digital campaigns and can quickly generate leads for your business as well as exclusively qualify website visitors.
3. Leverage the power of SEO: You can take all the time and resources in the world to maintain a functional website, however, without a strong SEO strategy, potential customers may never see it. Search engine optimization (SEO), is a critical technique to drive leads to your website. When done correctly, your website and web pages will show up higher on search engine results pages (SERPs) during relevant searches.
By Optimizing your content, your website becomes one of the first search results on Google and beyond. Focus on SEO (search engine optimization) and find the right keywords that your current and future clients and customers will use in order to find your service or product. Keywords are a basic aspect of SEO that can make a significant difference. To include keywords in your SEO strategy, make sure that you include high-ranking keywords such as your location and your industry throughout your blog content and website. This will help drive organic traffic to your website.
4. Create valuable content: Content is the backbone of every marketing activity, getting this right turns your website to both a marketing tool (using SEO) and Sales Tool ( Using Call to Action). Take your time in crafting every single word that goes on your website, it might pose a painstaking task but is guaranteed to yield you returns in time.
You can create a company blog, with the help of Google Authorship, you can help your blog gain visibility. A blog is an excellent method to step-up your SEO, build a positive reputation online, and provide your clients with actionable advice on buying or selling a home or piece of property. A real estate professional’s digital marketing strategy is nothing without valuable content, regardless of whether it’s shared on your website or social media.
5. Utilize video marketing: Real estate listings that utilize video marketing receive more inquiries than those without video! Before diving into video, take the time to plan and strategize. Identify and categorise the videos you need and the videos you want. Figure out how to prioritize producing those videos. Develop a detailed plan for how to promote the videos.
You can as well host virtual tours. Virtual tours of a property are incredible pieces of content in a successful digital marketing strategy. With a virtual tour, a potential client can get an idea of what a property looks like and what it can offer them.
6. Develop social media presence: Real estate social media marketing is the process of using social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn e.t.c) by realtors to promote and advertise their brands as well as properties. It is an essential marketing strategy that helps realtors connect with their audience where they spend an adequate amount of time. While businesses of all kinds can benefit from a smart social presence, the importance of social media for real estate really can’t be overstated.
Why should you use social media marketing?
44% of land/home buyers use the internet to look for properties first. More people are heading to the online world, rather than traditional real estate offices or referrals from family and friends, to look for their new home. Try these five best practices in your real estate social media marketing to stay ahead of the game in 2020.
- Optimize your profile
- Use the right social media channels
- Use Real Estate marketing video and images to showcase properties
- Leverage the use of paid and sponsored adverts on your social media platforms to reach more audience
- Constantly engage with your followers
Executing the above strategies will undoubtedly help you achieve this goal and can become the cornerstone of a successful digital marketing strategy that puts your real estate business ahead of your competition. If you truly want to increase your real estate leads, take a look at our awesome products as well as businesses like yours that we’ve helped.
We are currently assisting real estate businesses to deploy advanced marketing strategies to elevate their brands. Shoot us an email at [email protected], we’d love to help you overcome your biggest marketing challenge.