According to a report done by Wyzowl in 2021, it states that the use of video content from brands has increased roughly 25% over the past six years.
You can use interactive videos for a number of purposes, including increasing engagement, fostering two-way communication, and boosting conversions.
Video marketing is an ideal way to grow your online community and keep it vibrant. And in our current landscape, there’s no denying the awesome results that video marketing generates because the demand for relevant videos is sky-rocketing.
In Q1 2022, we surveyed over 500 global video marketers to ask about their video strategy. Roughly a quarter of marketers surveyed (28%) said they currently leverage interactive content in their videos.
1. It provides brands the opportunity to promote exclusive content: brands can provide prospects with exclusive content in the form of videos through their dedicated online community. Through this technique, brands enable their members to get an exclusive peek into what kind of content they share, the special offers available, and the value that they’d get by becoming a part of your community.
2. Keeps the customers motivated, participate, engage, and share: communities allow users to help each other by providing authentic product reviews and more. You can ask your customer to prepare videos about their true experiences with your brand’s products which in return, brings you engagement and keeps your community vibrant. When users see their fellow buyers participating in the community, it motivates them to contribute and share authentic and genuine content.
3. Increases conversion rates: Videos can greatly influence your user’s buying behaviors. And since communities are a platform where consumers openly engage, you can use it as an opportunity to convert a member into a loyal customer. Make sure you convey the right message combined with the right emotions through video content to make your users understand the true value that they would get from investing in your products and services.
4. Empowers brands to cross-pollinate with other businesses: cross-pollination is a simple yet effective concept to implement. All you’ve got to do is work with organizations that cater to the set of buyers who fit your persona so that you can grow your brand. When you add videos to the mix with other brands, you get a chance to access a wider audience set, which means more eyes on your content and a better chance to attract people to your community.
5. Drive conversions through an interactive call to action: Getting a lot of views on your marketing videos is great, but the real end goal is to convert viewers into paying customers. Once someone is done watching your video, what do you want them to do next? Schedule an appointment? Call for a consultation? Add a product to their cart? A call to action (CTA) is designed to guide people through the sales funnel and convert them into customers. Don’t leave it up to the viewer to decide what to do next. Show them and tell them.
6. Interactive videos are fun: videos are innovative, creative, and engaging. Which will help keep the attention of your target audience. While they require a lot of work to produce, there is ample opportunity for creativity which can also help keep your marketing and sales team engaged in the content they are trying to promote.