What makes a brand is such a subjective question. Some brands are completely built on the look, feel, design, while other brands don’t have any of these things yet they attract tens of millions of viewers or build an incredibly loyal customer base just from the quality and usefulness of their product or service. What works for one brand might not necessarily work for the next. However, video advert is one of the growing areas of any big business today, and it will continue dominating in the coming years.
Video marketing is one of the most powerful ways to market your product or service. As they say, you have just 3-5 seconds to either fascinate a prospect or give them the option to hit the back button and keep searching for the next best thing yet video ads has an inherent ability to attract and hold a prospect’s attention longer than expected. Its ability to appeal to multiple sense is just amazing. If your brand’s marketing strategy does not involve a huge marketing budget to be spent on video ads then you’re definitely going about things the wrong way.
Here are a few facts about video ads that will get you to restrategize your marketing plan
- Video ads make up 35% of total online spending
- Most popular forms of online video content are News, Music and Comedy
- Including a video on a landing page will increase conversion by 80%
- 59% of top executives would rather watch videos than read emails/texts
- 70% of users will stop watching a video after 1 minute
- 4 out of 5 users will click away if a video stalls while loading
- 50% of executives look for more information after seeing a product/service in a video
- 88% of universities have a presence on youtube
- 80% of online users have interacted with a video ad this month
- 1/3 of all activities online is spent on watching a video ad
- By combining a video with full-page ads, engagement is boosted by 25%
- After watching a good video, 60% of viewers are more likely to buy a product online.
- 80% of online marketers use video ads
- An average viewer is shown more than 32% of videos in a month
- 77% of B2B use videos in their marketing campaign
- 80% of viewers say video ads are helpful in the process of decision
- 30% of online customers trust video ads
- Real estate listings with video ads receive up to 200% more inquiries than those without videos.
- More than 50% of online customers recall a video advert they viewed in the past month
- Enjoyment of video ad increases the rate of purchase by 70%